Monday 21 October 2013

Presentastion at EXPOLUGHA Tunis 2013

EXPOLUGHA Tunis 2013
My presentation on the British Council Learn English web site was successful with at least  90 people attending;the audience participation was also very good.There was even a round of applause at the end and some people came up to me asking for more information about the  web site.
Quiet a few people were also interested in being able to do ESP courses ,for instance a medical English course, an engineering English course ; the most popular request was information on the IELTS exam.
My presentation was also screened 'live' on the big screen in the main auditorium which helped to get people to attend my  session.
Patric

Patric at the British Council stand before his presentation
Olfa at the British Council stand



Doing my BC Learn English web site presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment