Thursday 10 October 2013



hello,

i'm Khalil, i'm young, wild and free ! i'm pain, i'm strong, but at times my strength is my weakness, i'm crazy and friendly ! i'm not perfect but if i was, i wouldn't be me. i'm a son that loves his mother and a brother that appreciates his sisters. 

i'm confused, every part of my personality contradicts itself. i think i'm morbid but i'm happy. my favorite colour is black... and green ! i read a lot of books but i sleep in class and i hate school. i hate to follow any fad but i see myself as a sophisticated person ...

i want to leave this sick and strange society for a journey to seek the truth somewhere else than here. i want to feel connected to nature, i feel like nature is calling me ! 

i have a dream that one day all people live life in peace. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Khalil,

    Thanks very much for your introduction!
    What kind of books do you like reading?

    Patric

    ReplyDelete