Tuesday 8 October 2013

I’m "Sami Saidani", student at Network and Telecomunication
I like meeting people and getting different opinions.
I’m keen on reading books, especially history and stories.
I enjoy doing Taekwondo and playing football.
I want to travel to Egypt to visit the Pyramides and see the Nile river.
My pet hates are the gossip and the betrayal.
I’ve been learning english for two years. I’ve been spending lovely times at the British Council and I’ve known a lot of good friends and friendly teachers.

Patric is my actually teacher, and I’m proud that it is the first time which I’m                                             taught English by a man during my life study.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sami!

    Thanks for your introduction!
    What kind of stories do you like reading?

    Patric

    ReplyDelete