Thursday 3 October 2013

Boutheina ALLANI

Hello Patric,

I'm pleased to have this opportunity to introduce myself,

I'm married with two daughters and I'm working in QNB Tunisia  since 2008

Before I had worked for more than 10 years in BNPPARIBA Bank,

I'm the manager of credit and operating divisions,

This year QNB was selected by Bloombergs  the  first strongest bank in the world,

This phrase is the slogan which grabs the attention and a message to annonce the  strong  financial situation of the bank,

I'm working very hard this time and have to manage a team and set up a new business stratey to be able to target the big size corporates and to prospect groups related to high profet sector.

Finally please note that i would like tuding business english to emprove my english language and develop skills,

If you need further information please let me now

Sincerely

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boutheina!

    Thanks very much for your introduction!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete