Wednesday 7 March 2012

This is me !


Hello everybody!

I'm jihéne a 24 years old Tunisian girl. Last month, I got my degree in chemistry engineering and currently i 'm doing my master in analytic chemistry. I'm interested in higher education’s that’s why I hope finish my studies and do my thesis on the same domain.
I prefer doing my thesis in France because it's a country in which the domain of research is very developed and the laboratories are well equipped.
Studying in British council is a good opportunity for me not only to prepare for the IELTS but also to improve my English, practice it and know nice people.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jihene!

    Thanks for your interesting introduction.
    Good luck with your studies and the IELTS course!

    See you in class!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete