Monday 5 March 2012

doing my homework as a good student

Hello everybody,
I am Chiraz the oldest student in the IELTS 2 that is why i have some problems to understand lessons easier i think it is because of my old neurons. ok let's be serious now ...i'm 49 years old, working in a bank and i really love english as a language first but actually i'm attending this course to enhance my vocabulary and to make it easier if will have any other opportunities to do something else elsewhere. Well, other than that (i used google translator for this word) i like painting, cooking, making new friends tunisians as well as wordwild people (used the google translator too) and above all i love my daughter Yasmine. I am very talkative in real life but i can't find words right now so see you in real life we may talk easier and longer. Nice to meet you all my classmates and my teacher.
See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chiraz , great to read your introduction about your self .
    Just to notice a typo I guess : "worldwild" you mean "world wide" , the world is wild out there though .
    May God keep your Yasmine safe .
    Moujib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chiraz!

    Thanks for your introduction!
    What kind of paintings do you do?

    Patric

    ReplyDelete