Friday 2 March 2012

From Moujib

Hello every one !

I'm Moujib ,a 26-year-old Tunisian man , a student at the British council on IELTS 2 and a full time software developer ,mostly creating iphone and Android apps  .
 
I like sports , I used to do Karate for more than 5 years and now I do heavy weight lifting .

I enjoy travelling and I've had the chance to visit France , UK , Italy and Switzerland,I've enclosed with this post a picture of me taken in front of the very famous Flowerclock in the "Jardin Anglais" which is an urban park in Geneva .
Studying for the IELTS is a great opportunity to improve my English but also to meet wonderful classmates (Hi IELTSians!) and a great teacher (Hello Patric, nice blog ! Keep it up !).

Independently of the result (IELTS score band) , this human adventure is worthwhile and precious to me .
The most important thing is the journey , not the destination.

Good luck to everybody .

Moujib

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your introduction on the blog and via your audio recording! Well done!Hope you manage to get a good score!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice introduction. have fun traviling and nice to meet you and keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete