Tuesday 7 May 2013

Introduction


As you told me Mr Patric to write a paragraph and post it in your blog. First i want to introduce my self . My name is Maher i am a student in the British Council . I want to improve my english because it's very useful specially when i travel or when i participate in pharmaceutical fairs . This is a short paragraph , it's my first time i wrote something in the net and it will be published . But when it will be a habit , i think it's a good idea to improve my english .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maher!

    Well done on being the first person in your class
    to write on the Tunis Class Blog!

    Your job sounds interesting!
    I guess you often have to travel to lots of other countries!

    Well I hope you have time to write again on the blog!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete