Friday 10 May 2013

Hi Patric.I'm Hanen, your student at upper-intermediate 3 level. I'd like to introduce my self since I missed the first lesson. I'm 29 years old, I work for Unilever ;a multinational company ,as General Trade Manager Assistant. First, I joined British council to attend English Language class especially for Business English. However, all places were already filled therefore I accepted to attend General Engish class. I think I'm plain in English Language because I  have studied English Linguistics for 5 years at the University of Letters Arts and Humanities la Mannouba, and my master thesis is in progress.
Hope this session wil be usefull for me to refresh my memory regarding my vocabulary and speaking skills since it's really crucial in my work especially for internal and external communications.

Sincerely

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanen!

    Thanks for your introduction!
    And thanks for your participation in class!

    What are your hobbies? What kind of music do you like?

    I hope you enjoy the lessons!

    Good luck!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete