Monday 7 January 2013


Hi Patric.

I'm Khouloud Fares.I'm 23 years old.I'm a student at British Council.I'm Tunisian and I live with my family in Menzel Temime.I have one brother and one sister and I'm the older than them.My last holiday,I went To Turkey with my family.We flew by plane with Turkish airlines by night.The flight was short.It was two hours from Tunis Carthage Airport to Attaturk International Airport.

We stayed 6 night in a colourful and big hotel in the city center of Istanbul.It's is a very nice country with many monuments and mosque like Blue mosque,Dolmabahçe and Hagia Sophia .We visited many place like the big bazar and we bought many goods  like scarf hand-painted ceramics and jewellery from there and some delight from the Egyptian bazar.We went to Prince Island by ferryboat,Istiklal Street and many outlets and malls shopping center.We spent a great time there.It's a memorable holiday :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khouloud!

    Thanks for your introduction!but it's a little bit difficult to read the blocks of writing in white and the writing in green.

    That's great you had a good holiday in Turkey!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete