Tuesday 15 January 2013

Haithem Bakkey (pre-intermediate 1)

Last holiday,I went to Istanbul with my friends.We flew there by plane.We stayed in a small hotel.It was expensive and it wasn't very comfortable.We visited many museums like the TOPKAPI where we saw many things like prophets' clothes, and many paintings of Ottoman sultans,and we got an idea about the history of Ottoman empire.We also visited an old Ottoman castle called DOLMABAHCHE where Kamal Attaturk, the leader of the modern turkish republic lived in.We were forbidden to take photos inside the castle, so we took a lot of photos outside in the garden of the castle.Really, it was a wonderfull castle.

Istanbul is a fashionable town where you will find all brands of clothing that is in the world and the clothes there is cheaper than it's in Tunisia so I bought some clothes.We had a good time.Istanbul is full of history and Turkish food is very good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haithem!

    Thanks for writing about your holiday!
    I went to Istanbul 10 years ago,it's a very interesting city!
    I would have liked to seen more of Turkey
    but I was only there for a week.

    Patric

    ReplyDelete