Friday 8 July 2011

something about me


hi ! i'm omaima , i'm 17 years old , i have double nationalities Tunisian and danish . My hobbies are not that much interresting but i love to draw . i live with my parents and both of my sisters in a flat at hammam-lif :) My life is as simple as everyone's , i spend a lot of time with my friends having fun and doing crazy stuff x) here are some of my friends' comments about me : kind , lovable , funny and not that smart hihi
i just started to study at british counsil , and i really like my group and my teacher Patric "the owner of the blog" !
i'm willing to complete my studies abroad , same as most of my classmates at british counsil ...


==> here is a picture of me and my friends


1 comment:

  1. That's a really lovely photo of you and your friends,lots of nice happy smiling faces!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete