Friday 8 July 2011

You don't know anythig about me.

I am Diana Safina. I am from Russia and my surname is very popular in my country, because the same surname have the famous tennis players Marat and Dinara Safina. That's why every person who reads my surname after that will ask me maybe I am their relative. I hate these moments.
What's about my family I think the history of it is very interesting. My father is a Muslim, my mother is an Orthodox and grandfather is a Catholic. So, our family is multi-religious. My dad is a flying instructor and my mum works in Russian Embassade, that's why I travel a lot. Most of all I like travelling in Asia, bur I have been only in 3 countries: China, Turkmenistan and Thailand.
So I want to have a job with the help of which I can travel and study cultures of different contries. I believe that the study of theology and after that work in this sphere will help me to carry out my plans, because religion is one the cultural aspects.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!
    Thanks for the interesting information.
    I used to work in Bangkok in Thailand,there are great beaches down in Krabi!

    Hope you enjoy the class and your time in Tunisia.

    Good luck!
    Patric

    ReplyDelete