Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello everybody

My name is Jihene Attia , I'm a Tunisian student , I'm 18 years old ,I decided  to study English at the British Council .I would like to improve my English .I'm very happy because I study here !
 My favorite hobbit is cooking , dancing ,but also I  like watching TV especially Tv shower ,my favorite singer is Shakira , she is the best singer in the word , So my favorite job Is President because firstly he has a power secondly he must found a good solution then he has a lot of money and he has to be intelligent and well knowledgeable 
thank you everybody
Jihene .    

4 comments:

  1. Your way of presenting the topic was exemplary. I like your article is nice.

    Python Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. his information will be very useful to me .Thank u...
    SAP SD Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs are understandable and also elaborately described. I hope to read more and more interesting articles from your blog.
    AWS certification in chennai

    ReplyDelete