Monday 2 December 2013

Saturday Night in Tunis

How do you spend your Saturday night?
Do you go to a disco or a karaoke?

     Or go to a restaurant or a party?

    Is Tunis an exciting place for a good Saturday night out?
   




Rim 

   There are different ways to spend a good Saturday night in Tunis. Some people prefer going to a disco, going to a restaurant, going to a hotel or simply staying at home.

   Spending a perfect Saturday night, for me, is staying at home and doing nothing. Actually, after a whole week working, running here and there, speaking with clients, I wouldn't be able to face more noise even during the weekend. I prefer ordering some pizza with a fresh drink, staying in bed and watching a good movie. 
However, sometimes I enjoy spending weekend with my best friends in a restaurant or a hotel, talking, laughing and making some noise.

   In fact, the way i would spend a good Saturday night depdends on my humor. If I'm tired i prefer staying alone, but if I am okay i go out with friends.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment