Friday 23 December 2011

Happy holidays ^__^

Hi everybody! My name is Lisa and I study english at the British Council in Tunis; I'm not Tunisian though, I'm italian and I live and work in Tunisia since 2009. At the moment I am in Rome, spending the holidays with my friends and family. Right now life in Rome is just crazy! Everybody is lost in a maddening Christmas frenzy, the shops are full around the clock and people are nervous and tired. Hope this will end soon, this is not what Christmas is about! However, I just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and a wonderful 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you Lisa!
    Hope it's not too hectic in Rome!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012!
    I'm in London,weather is not too cold but today's a bit wet and windy!

    Patric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lisa for your wishes:) am a bit late :) but I want to wish a happy new year for everybody here :). I was in Turkey for the new year :) and I had a great time :) and a great new year's party :))) wish if you were there with me all of you :).
    Iman

    ReplyDelete